Saint-Paul de Vence's Tourist Information Office has created new pages reserved for press and media professionals. Our press section has been designed to help you prepare reports and write and illustrate your articles. We want to make it easy for you to access information about us.
The press section currently comprises: Press packs detailing what's on in Saint-Paul de Vence ; The Tourist Information Office's photo library ; The schedule of cultural events in Saint-Paul de Vence.
Suggestions for tours, ideas for walks, visits not to be missed, what's on in Saint-Paul de Vence… a wealth of information to enrich your articles.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD PHOTOS FROM THE LIBRARY?
Before downloading high-resolution visuals, you will be asked to enter an access code. The Tourist Information Office will issue the code once it receives your request specifying the medium you use, what you need, how the pictures are to be used and your contact details.
Click on one of the visuals available for download and you will be asked to enter your log-in and password. You will now have access to all of the visuals in the photo library and in the "Press Packs" section.Use our on-line form to request access codes
CONDITIONS OF USAGE
• You must state the name of the photographer and the words «Saint-Paul de Vence Tourist Information Office».
• Reproduction rights may not be transferred to another body without our approval.
• For visuals featuring artists' works, reproduction authorision has to be requested from the ADAGP: Association pour la Diffusion des Arts Graphiques et Plastiques (ADAGP) - 11 rue Berryer - 75008 Paris – France – Tel: +33 (0)1 43 59 09 79 – Fax: +33 (0)1 45 63 44 89 – E-mail: email@example.com - www.adagp.fr.
Or if the artist is not a member of the ADAGP, contact the artist, rights holder or body representing the artist.
• Pictures from the photo library may under no circumstances be passed on or used for advertising or commercial purposes without our approval.
• Please send a copy of your article or video report to us, by return post, at the following address: Office de Tourisme - 2 rue Grande - 06570 Saint-Paul – France.