Welcome to this new section reserved for tourism professionals. The Saint-Paul de Vence Tourist Information Office has designed it to help you prepare activities and stays in Saint-Paul de Vence: reserving and organising guided tours, group bookings at restaurants and hotels, venues for events and seminars, etc. It contains a wealth of information and is regularly updated.
Organising excursions and seminars in Saint-Paul de Vence...
Organising an activity in a public space
For example, hosting a boules competition, a rally or some other outdoor event...I'm interested
Check out our long list of venues for hosting receptions, seminars, incentive trips and product launches, etc.
Our photo library
Need photos? This is where you will find copyright-free visuals to enhance your leaflets, travel brochures and slide shows.Discover
Just click to read our brochures on line or download them to print out the pages you need!Read on…
Our YouTube channel
Videos for you to use. Complement your texts and promotions; bring them to life!View our YouTube channel
HOW TO DOWNLOAD PHOTOS FROM THE LIBRARY?
Before downloading high-resolution visuals, you will be asked to enter an access code. The Tourist Information Office will issue the code once it receives your request specifying the medium you use, what you need, how the pictures are to be used and your contact details.
Click on one of the visuals available for download and you will be asked to enter your log-in and password. You will now have access to all of the visuals in the photo library and in the "Press Packs" section.Use our on-line form to request access codes
CONDITIONS OF USAGE
• You must state the name of the photographer and the words «Saint-Paul de Vence Tourist Information Office».
• Reproduction rights may not be transferred to another body without our approval.
• For visuals featuring artists' works and portraits, reproduction authorision has to be requested from the ADAGP: Association pour la Diffusion des Arts Graphiques et Plastiques (ADAGP) - 11 rue Berryer - 75008 Paris – France – Tel: +33 (0)1 43 59 09 79 – Fax: +33 (0)1 45 63 44 89 – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - www.adagp.fr.
Or if the artist is not a member of the ADAGP, contact the artist, rights holder or body representing the artist.
• Pictures from the photo library may under no circumstances be passed on or used for advertising or commercial purposes without our approval.
• Please send a copy of your article or video report to us, by return post, at the following address: Office de Tourisme - 2 rue Grande - 06570 Saint-Paul - France.