Copyright on photographs used on www.saint-pauldevence.com
Elisabeth Rossolin holds the copyright to most of the slideshow visuals.
© Elisabeth ROSSOLIN
Many thanks to the children of the ABC association, and to Margot and Eva who run the workshops, for their inspiring and funny pictures.
Atelier L'Art de Rien - Rue de l'Etoile - Tel. +33 (0)6 50 80 52 62 - www.atelierlartderien.com - https://www.facebook.com/assodesbricoleurscreatifs/
We would also like to thank the businesses in Saint-Paul that have kindly allowed us to use their photographs free-of-charge.
© Antoine THIEBAUT - Marie-Alix DE HARO - Roland MICHAUD - Marcel JOLIBOIS - Jacques GOMOT - Patrick HERTZOG - Hugues LAGARDE - Richard SAHEL - Eric ZARAGOZA - Fondation MAEGHT - FERNANDEZ - ELIOPHOT - NICE-MATIN - ADAGP - MAIRIE DE SAINT-PAUL DE VENCE.
Conditions of use and reproduction:
- Some visuals may be used to promote Saint-Paul de Vence with our permission.
- The press section contains a photo library of high definition visuals that are exempt of copyright.
- If you are a tourism professional or journalist, etc, please submit a request detailing what you need, how the visuals will be used, the medium, and your contact details. The Tourist Information Office will get back to you with an access code.
- The name of the photographer and "Office de Tourisme de Saint-Paul de Vence" must obligatorily be mentioned.
- For visuals featuring artists' works, reproduction authorisation must obligatorily be requested from ADAGP.
Association pour la Diffusion des Arts Graphiques et Plastiques (ADAGP) - 11 rue Berryer - 75008 Paris – France. Tel. +33 (0)1 43 59 09 79 - Fax. +33 (0)1 45 63 44 89 - www.adagp.fr.
- Visuals may under no circumstances be passed on or used for advertising or commercial purposes without our permission.
- Reproduction rights may not be passed on to a third party without our permission.
If you wish to access any of the visual content published on our website, please submit a request via our online form