La Cave de Saint-Paul
La Cave de Saint Paul, 14th century wine cellar, welcomes you to the medieval village of Saint-Paul-de-Vence to present you its selection of wines from Provence and its Vinothèque, harboring the most important French Wines & Nectars: Bordeaux Grands Crus, Burgundy Finest, Champagne and the Rhône Valley’s best bottles, as well as a wide range of Cognac, Armagnac, Calvados, Eaux-de-Vie, Liqueurs.
Wine tasting for individual visitors and groups on different themes: Reservation required !
- Invitation to a wine tasting, 3 wines & special breads
€25 per person, about 45 minutes, assorted breads
- Discovery wines from Provence, 4 wines
€35 per person, about 45 minutes, assorted breads & Provençal specialties
- Great French Wines, 4 wines, cured meats, cheese and/or chocolates
€45 per person, about 1h
- Tour de France of the finest wines, 5 wines, cured meats, cheese and/or chocolates
€70 per person, about 2 hours
- Customized tastings on request:
History & Etymology of Wine, games around Wines, specific wines, vineyard or appellation, wine tasting in the comfort of your home or outdoors…
Minimum of 5 people. For groups of more than 10 people, please contact us for rates.
Possibility of wine by the glass at 5 €.
Opening hours and dates
During the season : from Monday to Sunday, from 11am to 7pm.