Path from Tourettes-sur-Loup to Vence
Besides the charm of Tourettes-sur-Loup and Vence, the path invites you to discover breathtaking landscapes such as the Mediterranean Sea or the peaks of the Mercantour National Park.
- Starting point : Tourist Office of Tourettes-sur-Loup (2 place de la Libération).
- Point of arrival : Tourist Office of Vence (Villa Alexandrine, place du Grand Jardin).
- Moderate hiking trail.
What you must see :
- In Tourettes-sur-Loup : the city all and its museum, Bastide aux violettes, Church of Saint Grégoire, local artists, nature and environment.
- In Vence : Chapel of the Rosary designed by Matisse, the smallest cathedral in France called Cathédrale Notre Dame de la Nativité and owner of one Chagall’s mosaic, but also : Vence Museum, fountains, chapels, art galleries and artists’ workshops, the outstanding view on the Col de Vence.
- Duration of the circuit :
- Distance :
- Vertical distance :
- Type of circuit :
- Signposted :