Le Domaine du Mas de Pierre
After a year and a half of a massive transformation, the New Domaine du Mas de Pierre, opens its doors again in Spring 2021 and gives rise to a new relaxed and convivial resort.
A new french style paradise, in the heart of a mediterranean garden.
- Now 76 rooms and suites, divided in 9 authentic bastides.
- Each rooms has its own private terrace or direct access to the garden.
- Two new bastides are added to the first seven bastides, bringing together contemporary spirit and a charming atmosphere.
- La Bastide des Fleurs, adult only, elegant and élégante et intimate with outdoor heated pool and butler service.
- The original Bastides, modern and cosy, anchored in the heart of the resort, offering a contemporary feeling with luminosity.
- A unique lagoon, hidden oasis, with its own fine sandy beach with palm trees, waterfall and waterslide.
- An exceptional 2000 sqmt SPA, dedicated to wellbeing, offering tailor made expériences (herb sauna, salt sauna, snow cave,…)
- Gastronomic Restaurant La Table de Pierre, Provençal Bistrot Lis Orto, convivial Bar, Snack Payotte by the lagoo. Southern flavoured cuisine. Table d’hôtes for 14 people, Show cooking, terrace by the pool.
Up on the village’s hills, the bastides of the Domaine du Mas de Pierre offer a charming atmosphere and the elegance of an authentic family house.
All the bedrooms offer a Plasma Screen TV, free high speed WiFi access, air conditioning, safe deposit, courtesy tray, Nespresso Coffee machine…
Underground parking, conciergerie, valet service and shuttle.
200 sqmt meeting spaces with top nocht technologies and panoramic terrace
Kids club « Le jardin d’Alice » with playground.
To discover: centenary olive tree gardens, bathina areas, home vegetable garden, works of art, le Jardin des Senteurs, the new 2000sqmt Spa, the unique lagoon.
The sophisticated charm of a family home combined with impeccable service
The inventive and locavore cuisine of Emmanuel Lehrer
Strolling through fragrant gardens designed by Jean Mus in the gardens decorated with works of art
The new 2000 m² SPA, a cocoon of well-being
The lagoon in Provence with its fantastic island atmosphere
The Domaine du Mas de Pierre offers you every Sunday in autumn and winter "Les Dimanches de Pierre" at 60 € per person, as well as pastry workshops "CooKIDS" offered for children from 3 to 12 years.
You can also enjoy every winter afternoon from 2pm onwards the "Goûters du Bar" with a French tea time and taste delicious pastries prepared by the pastry chef Manon Isnard.
- Number of suites :
- Number of double rooms :
- Comfort :
Private balcony, Family bedroom, Safe, Baby equipment, Baby chair, Baby bed, Mini-bar, Hair dryer, Air conditioning, Television
- Services :
Night reception, Pets welcome, Coach access, Full-board, Breakfast in room, Breakfast, Laundry, Beauty treatments, Shop, Shuttlebus, Luggage storage, Club for children, Half-board, Tourist brochures, Tourist information, Massages, Restaurant, Room service, Carrier, Room service, Battery assisted bike rental, Conciergerie
- Facilities :
Lift, Air conditioned restaurant, Covered terrace, Jacuzzi®, Meeting room, Private garage, Board games, Sports hall, Sauna, Charging stations for electric vehicles, Bar, Play area, Reception room, Boules area, Solarium, Barbecue, Heated swimming pool, Swimming pool, Indoor swimming pool, Open air swimming pool, Balneotherapy, Fitness centre, Steam room, Spa, Piano bar, Terrace, Garden, Park, Shelter for bikes/mountain bikes, Covered car park, Car park, Pay car park, Private parking, Garage, Defibrillator
- Reduced Mobility Access :
Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs, Site, building totally accessible
- Means of payment :
American Express, Bank/credit card, Check, Cash
Opening hours and dates
Opening hours of the Gastronomic Restaurant La Table de Pierre: Tuesday to Saturday from 7 pm to 9 pm. The Restaurant will be closed from November 13, 2022 to March 14, 2023 inclusive.
Bistro Lis Orto opening hours: Monday to Sunday from 12:00 to 14:00 and from 19:00 to 22:00.
SPA opening hours: Monday to Sunday (SPA access: from 9am to 8pm). Treatment times: from 9am to 7pm (July - August until 8pm).
Fitness hours: Monday to Sunday from 7am to 10pm.
The Domaine du Mas de Pierre is closed from 13 to 30 November 2022 inclusive.
Reopening on December 1st 2022.
In the meantime, the reservation service remains available from Monday to Sunday inclusive from 8am to 7pm, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at +33(0)4 93 59 00 10.