Chapelle Notre Dame des Gardettes (15th century)
Chapelle Notre Dame des Gardettes was built during the Middle Ages along the old path leading from Saint-Paul de Vence to Tourrettes-sur-Loup. It was first mentioned in writing in 1476 under the name “Nostra Dona di Gardita” and remains the village's largest country chapel to date. It was later adorned with stucco decorations during the 17th century. Between 1926 and 1930 two artists from Saint-Paul added mural paintings featuring scenes form the life of the Virgin Mary.
To reach the chapel, walk the ancient path through the local countryside.