Special measures COVID-19
The Tourist Office of Saint-Paul de Vence has put all the sanitary measures in place to guarantee you the BEST WELCOME:
- People are required to wear masks.
- Hydroalcoholic gel is at your disposal on our reception desk.
- Plexiglass on the reception desk facilitates our exchanges.
- Some of our documentation is freely available. Do not hesitate to ask us for additional brochures and flyers.
- Our shop is also freely accessible, with payment by credit card (contactless payment possible).
- Our reception area and contact areas are cleaned and disinfected several times a day.
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory during our guided tours, and the number of visitors is limited.
Please note that it is also required to wear masks in the heart of the village as well as in our workshops, galleries, shops and cultural sites.
The whole team wishes you a pleasant visit to Saint-Paul de Vence.
Page updated on May 4, 2021.