A “CATEGORY 1”
TOURIST INFORMATION OFFICE
The Saint-Paul de Vence Tourist Office and team were rated Category 1 in March 2018 and pledge to:
- Provide you with an easy-access reception facility and information space.
- Assist you with your tourism plans.
- Provide you with proper seating.
- Provide you, at no charge, with information on local tourism options.
- Post and disseminate the days and hours it is open, in at least two foreign languages.
- Provide you with free WiFi access.
- Be open at least 305 days a year, including Saturday and Sunday during peak tourist or activity seasons.
- Reply year-round to your letters and emails.
- Provide permanent reception services staffed by personnel that speak at least two foreign languages.
- Provide printed (hard-copy) visitor maps and guides.
- To offer a comfortable consulting space to discover the brochures, services and cultural legacy of the destination.
- Provide access to its trilingual website and adapted to the consultation via embedded supports.
- Disseminate tourist information in hard-copy, printed form, translated into at least two foreign languages, with details about: all officially categorized visitor accommodations, listing (at minimum) the establishment name, postal address, email, website, telephone number, and classification level ; monuments, places of interest, and cultural, natural, or leisure attractions ; this information may include admission or user fees, hours and periods during which they are open to the public, website, phone number, and postal address ; events and activities ; emergency phone numbers.
- Update its tourist information annually.
- Post emergency phone numbers outside its facility.
- Present the entire, verified offer of visitor amenities, for Saint-Paul de Vence, for all customer categories.
- Provide access to the consultation of availabilities of classified accommodation.
- Address your claims and/or complaints and assess your satisfaction.
- Propose a tourist information service integrating new information and communication technologies (social networks, mobile telephony, geolocation ...).
- Respect the requirements of the Qualité Tourisme™ brand.
- Have a qualified and trained Vacation/Visit Adviser available to guide you.
- Ensure that the local tourism information provided is reliable and up-to-date.
In accordance with the Ministerial Decree of November 12th 2010.