Parking spaces for coaches
- Coaches must park in the car park on Chemin des Trious, located 400 metres from the historical village (10 minutes on foot from the village).
- Capacity: approximately 15 parking spaces for coaches.
- The car park has been landscaped and totally refitted to inclus de toilets (including one disabled toilet).
- Information and security: council employees are present throughout the day to welcome tourists, provide information and oversee the security of people and property.
- Vehicles must be parked in the car parks.
Dropping passengers off and remaining stationary on the road are punishable by fine.
- Facilities :
Public WC, Car park, Pay car park, Coach parking
- Reduced Mobility Access :
Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Means of payment :
Bank/credit card, Check, Cash